Signal and Power Integrity Course
The topics include:
• Design and analysis of SI from PCB to system level and PI in the PCB level.
• Practical Design Guidelines for PCB design in multi restricted environment.
• Extensive SIPI theory and practice, demonstration of the studied material with the help of
dozens of examples from simulations and measurements.
• Briefing on data sheets and common specifications, familiarizing with simulation and
• SI proof of design and failure investigations, qualification in defining Layout instructions for
All professional engineers that are involved in design and manufacturing of products that contain
high speed digital signals, such as: board design, layout, SIPI, verification, system and process
Dror Haviv received his Master of Science (M.Sc) degree in Electrical Engineering
with honours from the Electromagnetic and Microwave programme at Ben-
Gurion University (Beer-Sheva, Israel). He is one of Israel’s leading Signal and
Power Integrity (SI/PI) engineers and has years of design, analysis, measurement,
and teaching experience in the Signal Integrity field behind him.
Today, Dror serves as a Technologist at the Signal and Power Integrity team at
Western Digital ASIC platform engineering organisation. His job duties include
flash controllers’ Signal and Power Integrity design, silicon die and package
co-design, modeling, system level Signal and Power Integrity simulations and
correlation analysis of die/package SI/PI parameters between simulation and
In the last decade, Dror served as the Signal Integrity Focal Point and Architect of
the R&D division at Rafael. As a SI Architect, he designed, analysed, simulated,
and measured dozens of systems and high-speed PCBs. As focal point, he
has qualified, educated, trained, and supervised many engineers in the Signal
Integrity field. Simultaneously, he served as a Senior Signal Integrity Cooperate
Researcher and has conducted several research projects in the field. His research
has been presented in conferences on Signal Integrity, both in Israel and abroad.
36 hours in total, Four daily sessions
Opening Date : 2023